Someone in Clare is €30.9m after winning Friday night’s EuroMillions jackpot.
The winning numbers in the draw were, , , , and the Lucky Stars were and .
The latest jackpot win is the 17th time the jackpot has been won in Ireland since the EuroMillions game began in 2004.
“This is amazing news for one of our players in Ireland,” said a National Lottery spokesperson.
“€30.9 million is truly a life-changing prize and we are delighted to confirm that this winning ticket was sold in Ireland.
Lotto bosses are asking that all players check their tickets carefully to see if they are the lucky winner.
The winner is advised to sign the back of their ticket and to keep it in a safe place.
“If they are the lucky winners, we encourage them to sign the back of the ticket and contact our prize claims team on 1800 666 222 or email email@example.com, and we will make arrangements for them to collect their prize,” the spokesperson said.
“The lucky winner should make contact with our prize claims team and we will make arrangements for the winner to claim their prize.”
The National Lottery will be revealing further details on the location of the winning ticket in the coming days.
Before Friday night’s celebratory win, the last EuroMillions jackpot won in Ireland was in July 2020 by an online player in Dublin who won a €49.5m jackpot.
- Dolores McNamara from Limerick, was Ireland’s first and biggest EuroMillions winner scooping over €115m.
- A lucky player from Co Tipperary won a €15m jackpot with a ticket bought in Carrick-on-Suir in Co Tipperary.
- A family syndicate shared the jackpot with a British winner, taking home over €29.4m with a ticket they purchased in Dublin.
- A winning ticket sold in Beaumount, Dublin, shared a EuroMillions jackpot worth over €187m. A Dublin player earned half of the jackpot and picked up over €93m.
- A young man from the South East shared a jackpot of over €25m with a player in Spain, taking home over €12.8m.
- A jackpot prize worth €15m was claimed on a ticket sold in Castlebar, Co Mayo.
- An €86.7m jackpot was won by a syndicate from Dublin. The ticket was sold in Centra, Ballybrack, Co Dublin.
- A syndicate of friends won over €66m, splitting the jackpot of €132,376,632. The ticket was sold in Eason’s store, Fairgreen Shopping Centre, Carlow.
- Twenty-two colleagues from Dublin Bus won the €23.8m. The ticket was sold in O’Hanlon’s Portarlington.
- A Dublin work syndicate claimed the €88.5m EuroMillions jackpot. The winning ticket was sold at the Applegreen Service Station on the M1 Northbound in Lusk, Co Dublin.
- A syndicate from the West of Ireland won a €29m EuroMillions jackpot. The ticket was sold in Garryduff XL Store on Pound Road, Castlebar in Co Mayo.
- A small family syndicate from Dublin won €38.9m on a ticket purchased in The Village Shop in Malahide Shopping Centre
- 32 colleagues from Stakelums Hardware store in Thurles, Co Tipperary, shared a €17m EuroMillions jackpot with a ticket they purchased at Eason’s Store in Thurles Shopping Centre.
- The Naul Family Syndicate won €175.4m on a ticket sold in Reilly’s Daybreak in Naul, Co Dublin.
- A Co Mayo family shared the €17m jackpot with a ticket they purchased at Mulroy’s Londis Store in Castlebar.
- An online player in Dublin won a €49.5m jackpot which they won with a €2.50 normal play ticket.
The National Lottery will be revealing further details on the location of the winning EuroMillions ticket in the coming days.
The win comes as a family from Mayo claimed Ireland’s largest ever National Lottery win last week.
The family, who wish to remain anonymous, won the €19m Lotto prize on Saturday, January 15, following the longest-ever rollover sequence which saw the jackpot capped for the first time ever.
The winning Quick Pick ticket was bought at Laura’s XL store in Castlebar town in Co Mayo.