Is today your lucky day?
Here are the Mega Millions winning numbers for Tuesday, March 1, 2022:
18 – 22 – 38 – 39 – 50 and Megaball 18
Megaplier was 2x
The jackpot was an estimated $102 million with a cash option of $67.7 million, according to the Mega Millions website.
There was no winner so the jackpot will rise to $113 million with a cash option of $77 million for Friday night’s drawing.
Recent winner:$426 million Mega Millions winning ticket sold in California
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot is at $73 million with a cash option of $48.6 million for Wednesday night’s drawing, according to the Powerball website.
Powerball winner:$185.3 million Powerball jackpot winning ticket sold in Connecticut
Until recently, lottery winners in New Jersey were required to be identified, but now winners will be able to stay anonymous under a new law that was signed by Gov. Phil Murphy.
Unlucky? Here are 13 crazy things more likely to happen than winning the lottery
Powerball, Mega Millions:These are the luckiest states for jackpot winners
Top Mega Millions jackpots
- $1.537 billion, Oct. 23, 2018: Won in South Carolina
- $1.05 billion, Jan. 22, 2021: Won in Michigan
- $656 million, March 30, 2012: Three winners in Illinois, Kansas, Maryland
- $648 million, Dec. 17, 2013: Two winners in California, Georgia
- $543 million, July 24, 2018: Won in California
- $536 million, July 8, 20116: Won in Indiana
- $533 million: March 30, 2018: Won in New Jersey
- $522 million: June 7, 2019: Won in California
- $515 million: May 21, 2021: Won in Pennsylvania
- $451 million, Jan. 5, 2018: Won in Florida