Is today your lucky day?
Here are the Mega Millions winning numbers for Friday, March 11, 2022:
24 – 28 – 39 – 44 – 66 and Megaball 25
Megaplier was 3x
The jackpot was an estimated $20 million with a cash option of $13.4 million after someone in New York won $128 million this week, according to the Mega Millions website.
Recent winner:Mega Millions $128 million jackpot winning ticket sold in New York
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot is at $112 million with a cash option of $76.8 million, according to the Powerball website.
Powerball winner:$185.3 million Powerball jackpot winning ticket sold in Connecticut
Until recently, lottery winners in New Jersey were required to be identified, but now winners will be able to stay anonymous under a new law that was signed by Gov. Phil Murphy.
Unlucky? Here are 13 crazy things more likely to happen than winning the lottery
Powerball, Mega Millions:These are the luckiest states for jackpot winners
Top Mega Millions jackpots
- $1.537 billion, Oct. 23, 2018: Won in South Carolina
- $1.05 billion, Jan. 22, 2021: Won in Michigan
- $656 million, March 30, 2012: Three winners in Illinois, Kansas, Maryland
- $648 million, Dec. 17, 2013: Two winners in California, Georgia
- $543 million, July 24, 2018: Won in California
- $536 million, July 8, 20116: Won in Indiana
- $533 million: March 30, 2018: Won in New Jersey
- $522 million: June 7, 2019: Won in California
- $515 million: May 21, 2021: Won in Pennsylvania
- $451 million, Jan. 5, 2018: Won in Florida