Is today your lucky day?
Here are the Mega Millions winning numbers for Friday, May 20, 2022:
33 – 40 – 59 – 60 – 69 and Megaball 22
Megaplier was 3x
The jackpot was an estimated $131 million with a cash option of $74.9 million, according to the Mega Millions website.
There was no winner so the jackpot will rise to $143 million with a cash option of $83.6 million for Tuesday’s drawing. A ticket sold in Virginia matched all five white balls to win $1 million.
Mega Millions drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. You can play the game in 45 states plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot is at $117 million with a cash option of $68.4 million, according to the Powerball website.
Until recently, lottery winners in New Jersey were required to be identified, but now winners will be able to stay anonymous under a new law that was signed by Gov. Phil Murphy.
Unlucky? Here are 13 crazy things more likely to happen than winning the lottery
Powerball, Mega Millions:These are the luckiest states for jackpot winners
Top Mega Millions jackpots
- $1.537 billion, Oct. 23, 2018: Won in South Carolina
- $1.05 billion, Jan. 22, 2021: Won in Michigan
- $656 million, March 30, 2012: Three winners in Illinois, Kansas, Maryland
- $648 million, Dec. 17, 2013: Two winners in California, Georgia
- $543 million, July 24, 2018: Won in California
- $536 million, July 8, 20116: Won in Indiana
- $533 million: March 30, 2018: Won in New Jersey
- $522 million: June 7, 2019: Won in California
- $515 million: May 21, 2021: Won in Pennsylvania
- $451 million, Jan. 5, 2018: Won in Florida