LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $20 million Mega Millions jackpot for the drawing held on Friday, March 11.
That means the drawing on Tuesday, March 15 will be worth $22 million with a cash option of $14.5 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for March 11: 24-28-39-44-66
The Gold Mega Ball: 25
The Megaplier: 3
Mega Millions winners for March 11:
· Along with no grand prize winner, no one matched all five white balls drawn to win $1 million.
· In Michigan, four tickets sold won $1,500 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 164,784 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 6,656 tickets sold won at least $4.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega Ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball drawing is Saturday, March 12 with an estimated jackpot of $112 million and a cash option of $76.8 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Saturday, March 12 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.4 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is worth an estimated $436,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last players from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot is the Wolverine FLL lottery club which claimed a $1.05 billion jackpot in March. With their winnings, the group plans to give back to the community.
And while they were lucky winners, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland in 2019 went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.