The Powerball jackpot is now over $300 million.
No one matched all six balls in Tuesday night’s drawing so the jackpot will climb to an estimated $312 million, according to the Mega Millions website. The cash option for Friday’s drawing will $173.6 million.
The numbers drawn on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 were: 8 – 13 – 18 – 32 – 42 and Megaball 20. The Megaplier was 3x. The jackpot was $290 million.
The jackpot has not been won since April 15 when a ticket sold in Tennessee won $20 million – it was the second time in two drawings the jackpot was won.
Mega Millions drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. You can play the game in 45 states plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot will be $312 million with a cash option of $175.1 million for Wednesday’s drawing, according to the Powerball website.
Unlucky? Here are 13 crazy things more likely to happen than winning the lottery
Powerball, Mega Millions:These are the luckiest states for jackpot winners
Top Mega Millions jackpots
- $1.537 billion, Oct. 23, 2018: Won in South Carolina
- $1.05 billion, Jan. 22, 2021: Won in Michigan
- $656 million, March 30, 2012: Three winners in Illinois, Kansas, Maryland
- $648 million, Dec. 17, 2013: Two winners in California, Georgia
- $543 million, July 24, 2018: Won in California
- $536 million, July 8, 20116: Won in Indiana
- $533 million: March 30, 2018: Won in New Jersey
- $522 million: June 7, 2019: Won in California
- $515 million: May 21, 2021: Won in Pennsylvania
- $451 million, Jan. 5, 2018: Won in Florida
John Connolly is a breaking news editor for NorthJersey.com. For unlimited access to all the major news happening in North Jersey, subscribe here. To get breaking news directly to your inbox, sign up for our newsletter.