The Mega Millions jackpot keeps growing.
No one matched all six balls in Friday night’s drawing so the grand prize will be an estimated $440 million for the Tuesday, July 12 drawing, according to the Mega Millions website. The cash option will be $247.8 million.
The jackpot is closing in on the Top 10 Mega Millions of all time (see list below).
Two tickets sold in Arkansas and New York matched all five white balls to win $1 million each.
The numbers drawn on Friday, July 8, 2022 were: 20 – 36 – 61 – 62 – 69 and Megaball 20. The Megaplier was 3x. The jackpot was $410 million
The Mega Millions has not been won since April 15 when a ticket sold in Tennessee won $20 million – it was the second time in two drawings the jackpot was won.
Mega Millions drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. You can play the game in 45 states plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot is at $48 million with a cash option of $27.9 million for Saturday, according to the Powerball website.
Unlucky? Here are 13 crazy things more likely to happen than winning the lottery
Powerball, Mega Millions:These are the luckiest states for jackpot winners
Top Mega Millions jackpots
- $1.537 billion, Oct. 23, 2018: Won in South Carolina
- $1.05 billion, Jan. 22, 2021: Won in Michigan
- $656 million, March 30, 2012: Three winners in Illinois, Kansas, Maryland
- $648 million, Dec. 17, 2013: Two winners in California, Georgia
- $543 million, July 24, 2018: Won in California
- $536 million, July 8, 20116: Won in Indiana
- $533 million: March 30, 2018: Won in New Jersey
- $522 million: June 7, 2019: Won in California
- $515 million: May 21, 2021: Won in Pennsylvania
- $451 million, Jan. 5, 2018: Won in Florida