No one matched all six numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing so the jackpot will rise to $370 million.
The cash option for Tuesday night’s drawing will be $213.3 million, according to the Mega Millions website.
Three tickets sold in Arkansas, Georgia and Pennsylvania all matched the five white balls to win $1 million each.
The numbers drawn on Friday, July 1, 2022 were: 1 – 27 – 29 – 38 – 62 and Megaball 12. The Megaplier was 3x. The jackpot was $360 million.
The Mega Millions has not been won since April 15 when a ticket sold in Tennessee won $20 million – it was the second time in two drawings the jackpot was won.
Mega Millions drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. You can play the game in 45 states plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot reset to $20 million with a cash option of $11.4 million after someone in Vermont won the $366.7 million jackpot on Wednesday, according to the Powerball website.
Unlucky? Here are 13 crazy things more likely to happen than winning the lottery
Powerball, Mega Millions:These are the luckiest states for jackpot winners
Top Mega Millions jackpots
- $1.537 billion, Oct. 23, 2018: Won in South Carolina
- $1.05 billion, Jan. 22, 2021: Won in Michigan
- $656 million, March 30, 2012: Three winners in Illinois, Kansas, Maryland
- $648 million, Dec. 17, 2013: Two winners in California, Georgia
- $543 million, July 24, 2018: Won in California
- $536 million, July 8, 20116: Won in Indiana
- $533 million: March 30, 2018: Won in New Jersey
- $522 million: June 7, 2019: Won in California
- $515 million: May 21, 2021: Won in Pennsylvania
- $451 million, Jan. 5, 2018: Won in Florida